Personal work. Reliable work. Teamwork.
At WORKS, we believe that many factors contribute to a strong client relationship and a successful project. It is our mission to not only provide you with an end result that exceeds your expectations, but to make sure that you are satisfied with our team during the process. We are honest and proactive and believe in communicating openly with our partners, our clients.
- TEAMWORK: The WORKS team is solid, backed by years of experience with and trust in each other.
- QUALITY: Whether your project is small or large, we focus on delivering high-quality work.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Here at WORKS, we believe that the details put the shine on every job.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: We take pride in our craftsmanship on each and every project.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: When we say that WORKS creates a partnership with homeowners, we mean it. We believe that good communication creates a better working relationship, and a better working relationship leads to a more successful project.
WORKS is the name I chose to represent my company because I personally enjoy working with all types of building materials and projects. It is my goal to provide quality home improvement services that suit your specific needs. To do this, I have put together a team that takes pride in our work, strives to provide the highest level of craftsmanship on every project, understands the need for efficiency and is committed to good communication and teamwork.
Every member of the WORKS team addresses every project, large or small, with the same passion and precision. Our services include additions, remodeling, property maintenance, correction of rot problems, concrete work, framing, decks, small roofing projects, skylight installation, window and door installation, all flooring types, custom carpentry, bathrooms, kitchens, interior and exterior painting and minor electrical and plumbing work. Thermal imaging allows us to read the temperature inside of walls to locate problems with insulation, water damage, electrical systems and plumbing systems.
When appropriate to your project, I can recommend subcontractors with whom WORKS has long-standing, collaborative relationships, including architects, interior designers, electricians, plumbers, masons, tile professionals, plasterers and Venetian plasterers, cabinetmakers, roofers, landscape designers, landscape contractors and excavators. References are always available upon request.
On behalf of the WORKS team, thank you for considering us for your next project.