Home Additions on Boston’s North Shore
You have memories, tradition and love invested in your home. As time goes on, however, you may find that the one thing you don’t have is enough space. WORKS builds additions that are in keeping with the history and style of your home while providing the functional, beautiful space that you need.
In Marblehead, Beverly, Salem, Ipswich, Essex, Rockport, Gloucester, Manchester-by-the-Sea and other towns on the North Shore of Boston, WORKS has helped homeowners through every step in construction and interior design of their addition:
- Planning, including creating your wish list and determining budget, timing, size, shape and preferred location
- Permitting (requirements vary from town to town)
- Determining if your current home can support the proposed addition and correcting any potential problems, such as foundation, electrical or plumbing concerns
- Demoing and preparing the site, including foundation work
- Building framing
- Raising walls and roofing, including insulation and drywall
- Installing floors
- Taking care of electrical and plumbing
- Installing windows, interior and exterior doors and trim (for example, sidelights and decorative molding)
- Interior and exterior painting or shingling
- Designing, crafting and installing cupboards, closets and other interior cabinetry
- Designing and building an interior or exterior staircase
The WORKS team stands out from other general contractors for our:
- Expertise: Working from your wish list, your architect’s or interior designer’s plans or a one-on-one strategy session, we will build your addition from the ground up and provide advice on the best materials to achieve the look and functionality you desire.
- Professionalism: Our subcontractors (plumbing, electrical) are chosen for their ability to meet WORKS’ own high standards for on time, on budget, on task results, clear communication and craftsmanship.
- Open Communication: WORKS is the only general contractor in the region to offer Buildertrend, a nationally known project management system, to keep you in contact with the day-to-day progress on your new build.
- Proud Reputation: Our clients agree: WORKS by Jesse DeBenedictis is a name you can trust. The WORKS website features client’s testimonials and information on our construction supervisor (CS) and contractor (HIC) licenses from Massachusetts.