Painting Contractors on Boston’s North Shore and Surrounding Areas
New interior and exterior paint gives a home a fresh look and can add years to its lifespan. True professionals, like the painting contractors on the WORKS team, know the importance of thorough preparation when embarking on a paint job and remain engaged throughout the process, from comparing paint samples to ensuring thorough coverage to the final cleanup.
Meeting Challenges with Preparation
The trick to a superb paint job is extensive preparation. Our painting contractors rise to the occasion by helping you choose colors that hold up against changing sunlight and fit with the surrounding rooms or landscape. Before color is applied, we clear the area, make necessary repairs, clean and sand surfaces, and apply primer.
The professional painters at WORKS by Jesse DeBenedictis have proven their expertise time and again, especially in the completion of some of their most challenging projects, like the following:
- Primed and painted dormers, gables, and wood gutters on a 1930s brick and clapboard colonial
- Scraped, primed, and painted entire exterior, painted new door, and power-bleached deck in three-bedroom home in Manchester-by-the-Sea
- Painted exterior trim on a Cape Cod-style home
- Patched and painted interior walls and ceiling, including master bedroom and bathroom, as part of a major home renovation
The WORKS Difference
Whether we’re painting houses, garages, new additions, or renovations, the WORKS difference is clear in the core values our painting contractors bring to every project.
- Expertise: With years of experience, we can offer advice on how paint colors will affect not only the look but also the atmosphere of your home. We have the knowledge to make sure that paint adheres to problem surfaces, and as general contractors, we know how to fix underlying problems that must be addressed before painting.
- Professionalism: Once we are clear about your vision, we paint your home with the least inconvenience to you and your family, working around your schedule and within your budget and leaving the work area pristine when the project is complete.
- Open Communication: Through Buildertrend, our project management system, you can watch from any location as your home is revitalized with new paint, and you can consult directly with our team over the internet, email or phone.
- Proud Reputation: Our clients have praised our work time and again, with testimonials that indicate the depth and breadth of our reputation in the community.
If you’re ready for us to start on a paint job in your home, call 978-360-2710 today!