We understand the disruption remodeling causes and take care to minimize the inconvenience by keeping our clients abreast of day-to-day progress, being proactive in dealing with any challenges that may arise and doing our best to make sure the process goes smoothly.
- We start our workday at 8 a.m.
- We are respectful of you, your home and your family.
- We ensure that every precaution is taken and every protection is in place to prevent damage to your home and belongings during the renovation project.
- We work as efficiently as possible and to the best of our ability to perform a quality job every day, on every project, large and small.
- At the end of each workday we present you with a verbal progress update and address any questions you may have. You may also check our progress online at any time using Buildertrend.
- Each day we do our best to leave the job site clean,organized and safe.
Prior to the start of the job, we present you with a written estimate that summarizes the project. Charges for labor, materials and subcontractors are listed separately. We believe that charging our clients by the hour for labor is the most honest and efficient way to ensure a quality job. Everything is discussed before the start of each job, and all of your questions are addressed. If there is a significant change in the project and you would like a revised estimate or a change order form, we will be happy to
The in-house services provided by WORKS throughout the North Shore of Boston include additions, complete remodeling, property maintenance, correction of rot problems, concrete work, framing, decks, small roofing projects, skylight installation, window and door installation, all flooring types, custom carpentry, bathrooms, kitchens, interior and exterior painting, and minor electrical and plumbing work. We also provide thermal imaging, which reads the temperature inside of walls to determine if there are insulation, water, electrical or plumbing problems.
If there is a rush to complete the job or if adjunctive services would be beneficial in meeting our customers’ needs, we are more than happy to suggest the use of trusted subcontractors. We have long-standing, collaborative relationships with architects, interior designers, electricians, plumbers, masons, tile professionals, plasterers and Venetian plasterers, cabinetmakers, roofers, landscape designers, landscape contractors and excavators. We would be happy to recommend their top-quality services on any project where these additional services may be appropriate. References are always available upon request.